Monday, December 7, 2009

Mozilla Firefox 3.5 (address bar and bookmarks)

I had problems saving bookmarks, the only place I could save them was in "Unsorted Bookmarks" or one out of three folder randomly in the list of bookmarks. very odd. Basically I was never able to scroll through the list of my bookmark folder and pick one to save the bookmark under.

The second problem: the address bar has square edges and is a layer over another address bar with round edges.

These two problems don't seem to be related but yet they are.

When I installed the new openSUSE 11.2 with the new Firefox version 3.5, the installation preserved my whole Firefox configuration (since I use /home on a separate partition), including a Theme, that is not available for this version of Firefox.

Once I changed the Theme, the problems were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment